There are dozens of genre film festivals around the world, and we either can’t afford – or don’t have the time – to go to any of them. We’re guessing a lot of you are in the same boat. On Cinema Smorgasbord presents Cinema Fantastica we pick one of those festivals, a year in which it ran, and choose two films that played at that festival to BATTLE against each other.
Which film reigns supreme? Follow Cinema Smorgasbord on Twitter and let us know!
- Episode 38 – Cinema Fantastica – The Borrower (1991) & Children of the Night (1991)
- Episode 29 – Cinema Fantastica – Soo (2007) & Epitaph (2007)
- Episode 18 – Cinema Fantastica – Barking Dogs Never Bite (2000) vs. Paul Is Dead (2000)
- Episode 10 – Cinema Fantastica – The Hills Have Eyes (1977) vs Alucarda (1977)
- Episode 2 – Cinema Fantastica – Fist of the North Star (1986) vs. Wicked City (1987)